• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Edgless Ultimate Wipe Microfiber - 20 Pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought id post a mini review of the megs towel.....

right out of the bag i used them on windows and car finishes with NO linting at all.....as aurora showed they are seamless around the edge.....they didnt "grab" or ball up in your hand when rubbing hard.....they worked great, i used em on NXT, hand polish, dacp, final touch, and quik detailer, maybe something else also.....oh yeah, stoners..
    they pulled product off the finishes VERY effectively, and buffed to a glass like finish....not a simple feat.....some MF s are TOO plush and will ball up when you try to rip product off or lint like mad.....some are too short to really be effective, or offer protection from scratching your finish and be able to buff to a high gloss...
    MEGUIARS has hit the sweet spot with these towels, and they truly can be called an Ultimate Wipe...
    they also feel and look like they will last a looooong time, unlike some others i have to compare with...
    yeah it is an unbiased opinion....these guys spent some time making a product that rules....

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
      aurora40,
      thank you, that was a great help!
      Agree
      http://home.comcast.net/~american_ni...ed-23copy2.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');