• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D/A Microfiber System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D/A Microfiber System

Wow, reading all these comments are just making me anxious to see this being release to purchase. Not sure if I speak for everyone, but using surbuf pads don't last. They give me the best cutting with my DA, but putting enough pressure on em, makes em fall apart due to em not being very thick.

Comment

Originally posted by David32 View Post
      Wow, reading all these comments are just making me anxious to see this being release to purchase. Not sure if I speak for everyone, but using surbuf pads don't last. They give me the best cutting with my DA, but putting enough pressure on em, makes em fall apart due to em not being very thick.

David, don't flatten Surbuf's micro-fingers fully. They perform better with medium down pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
        David, don't flatten Surbuf's micro-fingers fully. They perform better with medium down pressure.
        Thanks, for the tip. I'll keep that in mind for my next detail, which should be soon as this weekend.

Still waiting on a release on this Microfiber System like everyone else

Comment

What's the hold up at this point? The wait is becoming annoying as are all the little "leaks" about it. END THE DRAMA!!

Comment

I use even less pressure. Light pressure and they work great for me. If I stay on flat panels they last a long time. For the price I couldn't be happier. My problems and others that I have talked to is when you go across a valley or a rise in the panel. They don't take the flexing very well and soon start separating.

What's the hold up at this point? The wait is becoming annoying as are all the little "leaks" about it. END THE DRAMA!!
            I think a lot of people are starting to feel this way.
            Ron

Comment

Originally posted by never gone View Post
              I agree.

A simple guide on the how the product works would be nice.

Not sure what the big secret is.
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                  I agree.

A simple guide on the how the product works would be nice.

Not sure what the big secret is.

I think they're just letting the hype train fill to it's capacity before leaving the station.

Comment

Along with the others who were selected to try this system out for the past few months I'm definitely impressed! The system has definitely found a place on my shelf, which doesn't happen to often, and I'm sure everyone will like it and use it as much as I have over the past couple months.
                    Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                    Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

I think they're just letting the hype train fill to it's capacity before leaving the station.

Comment

ok so now i gotta ask, whats the cut on both liquids equivelent to in an already released item. Also, what kind of time reductions do you see while correcting a vehicle using this system. Also, any price range were looking at? does it come with or without the G110
                        Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
                        1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
                        1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

this.

Comment

want to try it early? put a microfiber bonnet over a polishing pad.

Comment

Originally posted by rfinkle2 View Post
                              want to try it early? put a microfiber bonnet over a polishing pad.
                              I don't think it's gonna be even close effect to Meg's new microfiber pads.

Comment

I don't think it's gonna be even close effect to Meg's new microfiber pads.
                                what would the difference be?

GIVE IT A TRY...I BET YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');