• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Condtioner - Improved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Condtioner - Improved!

Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

New Improvements for 2008

• Now with Aloe and increased UV Sunscreens for improved conditioning and protection.
    • UV Sunscreens prevent the absorption of the sun’s rays. The heat is dispersed along the surface which helps prevent premature aging and fading.
    • Aloe helps nourish and maintain for soft, supple leather.

GOLD CLASS™ RICH LEATHER LOTION<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
    ——————————————––––––
    Pamper and protect your leather in one easy step with Meguiar’s® improved Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Lotion. The enhanced, premium blend of moisturizers and nutrients – now with aloe for improved conditioning – quickly absorbs into leather for a natural, non-greasy finish. New, advanced sun-blocking agents and UV sunscreens help defend against premature wear and fading.
    G10916 16-OZ Spray
    MSRP $5.49

GOLD CLASS™ RICH LEATHER SPRAY
    —————————————––––
    Pamper and protect your leather in one easy step with Meguiar’s® improved Gold Class™ Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. The enhanced, premium blend of moisturizers and nutrients – now with aloe for improved conditioning – deeply nourishes fine leather. The convenient spray format is great for large areas or when working on perforated leather. New, advanced sun-blocking agents and UV sunscreens help defend against premature wear and fading.

G10916 16-OZ Spray
    MSRP $7.59

GOLD CLASS™ RICH LEATHER WIPES
    ——————————————
    Pampering and protecting your leather has never been so fast and easy. Meguiar’s® improved Gold Class™ Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Wipes feature thick, textured wipes saturated with our enhanced, premium blend of moisturizers and nutrients – now with aloe for improved conditioning – to deeply nourish fine leather. The luxurious formula leaves a vibrant luster and features new,
    advanced sun-blocking agents and UV sunscreens to help defend against premature wear and fading.

G10900 25 Wipes per canister.
    MSRP $6.49
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Condtioner - Improved!

YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT THE WIPES DID TO MY BLACK LAZY BOY!!!! it had never been treated in two years since i got it....and oh my god!!! its even more comfortable now...oh yeah it worked good on my trailblazer seats to....lol

Comment

what is new about the leather stuff.
      - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

I picked up the bottle of this at Wal-Mart. FYI: The foam is also improved.

Can't wait to try it!

Comment

Originally posted by d.mopar View Post
          what is new about the leather stuff.
          It tells you at the top of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
            I picked up the bottle of this at Wal-Mart. FYI: The foam is also improved.

Can't wait to try it!
            can u get the foam at wal-mart becuase i havnt seen it in stores. was only consumer line leather updated?
            - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

Compared to...the D-Line? I guess so.

NAPA usually carries the foam, if not, they can order it.

Comment

i use the spray, loving it.

Comment

Hi Mike, is all the leather care product released ?

Comment

This product is all I use, works great..!!

Comment

huh.... I missed this one. Will have to keep an eye out for it.
                      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Love the cleaner/conditioner. I wish I would have taken before/after pictures of what I just cleaned/restored.
                        Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

I used the wipes today on my new car's seats. They worked pretty good. I used 8 wipes or so, 4 on each seat, to make sure I did it good, and I wiped off after two coatings.

They darkened up, but still feel nice.

Comment

I liked the old formula lotion lotion better . It to do a better job of restoring softness to the leather seats in my car . I will continue using the new stuff because that is all that is out there and it seems to be better than the Amoor All leather gel stuff. BTW, local Walmart no longer sells the lotion , too bad .

Comment

I've got the spray and I love it, makes me wish i had leather. However, my brother doesn't like the shine it produced in his 02 silverado, even after about a week, still too glossy for his taste.
                              What can reduce the shine, QID maybe?
                              Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                              baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');