• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Originally posted by george12 View Post
    can u use ultimate polish with nxt gen 2.0 liquid wax??
    I have used that combination with very pleasing results.

Comment

Hi have Dual action polisher Cable Porter 7424XP.

I use Ultimate compound, Ultimate polish with my Dual action polisher. Great Results.

Can I use NXT Tech wax 2.0 by dual action polisher (black meguiars pad) or is it preferable to use it by hand?

Thanks

Comment

It can be applied by machine.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

NXT 2.0 goes on great with the d/a and a black pad!
          Joel
          1976 Cutlass S
          2001 PT Cruiser
          1990 454SS
          Suburban

Comment

It makes application faster, alot thinner, and more even. If you've experienced some smearing in the past, using the D.A. polisher will eliminate any of those issues. Micheal stoops has a thread on how much wax one can use with a D.A., he applied NXT 2.0 ridiculously thinly. You'll love using it with your wax.

Comment

i'm already impressed with the gold class wax, and i cannot wait to try NXT.
              my only concern is the price, how come here in Manila, Philippines
              the SRP is around $40+ almost doubled the online price.
              considering the shipping cost, tax etc, i think the price here is not reasonable.
              do you have any comments about it?

Comment

Yep, being a philippine boy, it does cost a lot more vs. prices in the U.S. or the net. Basically, it costs about 100x here. It could be all the taxes, shipping costs, etc. It still raises a couple of questions though, since it is a bit steep.. There was a recent price hike in most if not all megs products.

Comment

Originally posted by jzph View Post
                  i'm already impressed with the gold class wax, and i cannot wait to try NXT.
                  my only concern is the price, how come here in Manila, Philippines
                  the SRP is around $40+ almost doubled the online price.
                  considering the shipping cost, tax etc, i think the price here is not reasonable.
                  do you have any comments about it?
                  Keep in mind, besides the list price, there are duties, tariffs, shipping costs and then you have your markups beginning in your country by the vendors so they can make a buck.

Comment

Yup, its shocking how those seemingly little taxes, etc. can jack up prices dramatically. Having said that, i don't think its a unique case we have here.. i believe other countries also have to pay higher than what the online prices have. I did notice that while waxes are alot cheaper there, labor seems to be a lot higher.. I can actually have a car like yours repainted here for under $ 1,000 labor and materials. For a whisker over 1000, i can get a repaint and have a couple of other issues fixed too!

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm from Quebec City Canada ans a newbie in car detailing.I just bouth a brand new car.I have a question for you the experts. Should I apply the XTN liquid wax with a polisher or by hand.Which way gives better results. Thanks.

Comment

Choice of hand or machine is entirely up to you with NXT.
                        I prefer a machine for all my polishes, compounds and cleaner waxes, as I feel the results are superior. I usually forgo the machines for my LSP, as I find it more therapeutic and satisfying to put on that final touch by hand.
                        NXT is a very forgiving product, so it will give equal results either way.

Bill

Comment

Good stuff! Goes on and polishes up real easy by hand. I just bought three of the liquid on sale at Wally World

Comment

Thanks Billy Jack and rt4md. Does Wally World means Wall Mart?

Comment

Yes, Wally World = Walmart... but for sale many other places also.
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks Murr1525
                                I've checked for other places and there is a online store Auto Body Toolmart selling the XNT 18 ounces for $15.99 they are shipping in USA only. I went to Wally Store and the identification is not the same (the bottle is marked XNT 2.0) wondering if it is the same wax?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');