• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffing and Waxing RVs and Campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffing and Waxing RVs and Campers

I have found a few rv's lately that have had some discoloring of the fiberglass it looks like a off white instead of white. Usually only on one side. Anyone have any ideas on that at all? What causes it or what I can do to bring it back to white if there is anything?

Re: Buffing and Waxing RVs and Campers

Sounds like a classic case of oxidation, likely from the RV being parked with the sun hitting one side more than the other.

Meguiar's has several products in the Marine and RV line intended to address exactly that. Take a look www.Meguiarsdirect.com

Comment

i had a call from a perspective client telling me abpit his sun faded 42' RV ... i go on to tell him about a 3 step correction, do a test spot and nothing! this 2000 RV was just to far gone and dried out
      cant win em all

Comment

alright i haven't tried the meguiars rv stuff yet so ill give that a try!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');