• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxidation Removal Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO it's not too far ot. Below the waterline is a rough environment for any wax. And wax will not repel algae and other marine growth. That's why I believe anti-fouling is the way to go.

It is something I have done by the boatyard. That is way beyond my expertise. I don't do paint.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Ramair:

My Marina does it for me also. Its part of the slip fee. All i pay for is the paint cost and they charge me about $125. Ive seen them do it while i was waxing and all they do it roll it on no big deal. I was going to do it this year but then thought about it.....all i have to pay for is the paint.....hell with that there doing it.

Comment

Beautiful job.

Now when the fishys are admiring their reflection in the hull of your boat you can snatch'em up!.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');