• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flagship Marine Wax Separating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagship Marine Wax Separating

The Meguiar's Flagship Premium Marine Wax that I began to use on my fiberglass RV last week separated within a week. It's no longer a cream but a watery mess. Shaking the contents doesn't help. What happened? This stuff is expensive and I don't want to buy more if it's going to do the same thing. A partially used container should last longer than a week. I have other Meguiar's Marine products including their Cleaner Wax, automotive waxes too, and this has not happened.

Re: Flagship Marine Wax Separating

I contacted Meguiar's customer service this morning and it looks like the separation is caused by product age. They were kind enough to offer sending me a new bottle. Thanks Meguiar's!

Comment

Our Customer Care Team does a stellar job of taking care of our customers, always feel encouraged to contact them anytime you have an issue or question about product quality.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        Our Customer Care Team does a stellar job of taking care of our customers, always feel encouraged to contact them anytime you have an issue or question about product quality.

While this is probably true, I hope to never have the need to find out.
        AeroCleanse, LLC
        Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
        www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');