• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new look!

Had the gift certificates done in a matte finish for the new year.

FRONT

BACK

Changed the cars on the business cards, from the M5 - H2 combo, to the Mercedes, BMW, SC430 trio!

The life of a Professional Detailer...Notice the stack of polishing pads on the kitchen counter?

Very nice Joe...

You going to cook those pads up for dinner?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

sweet looking cards only thing is I don't like having cars on my biz cards, letterhead, web site or anything that I didn't detail myself.

Take pics of everything you do and collect some nice pics then use what you actually have detailed.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Superior Shine,

Pictures that I would have taken could never be used to make such nice materials as the ones pictured above. The photo quality wouldnt match up. For the sake of making a professional looking image, stock photos of the cars were rendered and used. All of the vehicles on my webiste, and in my portfolio were done by me obviously. All of our materials are used to create the image by which we do business. The cars on the cards represent the type of vehicles we do. Thanks for the input though.

Do you think I should change the title to "Seabreeze Foo-Foo Fluffing"?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');