• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Black Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Black Day!

First time this has ever happend. Three huge vehicles, all black, all on same day. Needless to say it was a long day, but loads of fun!

New client's H2

Friends Escalade ESV

Same friend's new H2 limo, Scored a Annual Contract on this baby (you can see my rig ini the reflection shot on the street)

Anyone need a job?
    Last edited by SeabreezeDetailing; Nov 9, 2005, 03:27 PM.

Nice work SeaBreeze!

I've never seen an H2 limo before though.
    r. b.

Comment

lol i want to see pics of the H2 limo
      people in my high school booked a few them for grad

cars good amazing
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

So what plans do you have on the H2 limo ?

I'm curious what you did on the vehicles ?

Erik
        People who know cars know meguiars!

Comment

The first vehicle was a thorough cleaning, clay, and application of #21 x 2.

The Escalade Ive maintained on a weekly basis for 1.5 years now. Most of my business is annual contracts. It has #7 Show Car Glaze and 2 coats of #21. The Escalade has been the poster child for my business. It was my first big deal, and I meticulously maintain it each week. It is beautiful!

The limo just got finished about 2 weeks ago. All I did to it is clean it up a bit and evaluate the surface, see how long it will take each week, etc. Since it was just finished, the paint isnt fully cured yet. To be on the safe side, no sealant was used as of yet.

Comment

Ditto... nice work!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Man, you worked on more black paint between those 3 vehicles then I have worked on since getting into all this. I have only done 1 black vehicle thus far with the full 5 step. It wasn't hard to get it where it needed to be. But the maintenance is the hard part. I finished it about about ago and the guy is not doing a very good job of taking care of it. I did it for free the first time out, just for the experience of seeing what I could do with a black worktruck. I won't be doing his for free anymore.

Gets a little depressing for me when I do freinds vehicles and make them wash it with me so I can show them proper wash methods. When they leave, I like to think they will follow through. Doesn't always happen that way.
              Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');