• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's in my blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Car! And it looks great with the original paint!

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Looks great Joe... Nothing like #7 on a single stage paint
      Rangerpowersports.com
      Ranger72

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Joe tell me about the trans fluid soaking the cylinders what does that do?

Comment

It is possible for the piston rings to be rusted to the cylinder wall. Trans fluid would break it free and add a little lubrication for start up.

I 'd hate to break have broken a piston ring !
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Re: It's in my blood!

Here is the latest pic of my Riv.....

This was taken about 5 o'clock in the afternoon on a cloudy day with a cheap point and shoot 5.0 mega-pixel camera.

Kind of looks like a studio shot.

Comment

Nice Joe.

I like the old brickwork for the background too.
                r. b.

Comment

After reading your post on how you obtained this beautiful example of what the Big 3 used to produce, I was just thinking that recently, cars in "used" condition have been bringing in more money at auctions then completely or even partially restored cars.

I have read an article several months ago that a "barn find" in original shabby condition- seats rotted, paint missing, rusted, brought in more bids then a restored counterpart.

Comment

Originally posted by Executive Detailing View Post
                    After reading your post on how you obtained this beautiful example of what the Big 3 used to produce, I was just thinking that recently, cars in "used" condition have been bringing in more money at auctions then completely or even partially restored cars.

I have read an article several months ago that a "barn find" in original shabby condition- seats rotted, paint missing, rusted, brought in more bids then a restored counterpart.
                    I'll never sell her!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');