• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brand new car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teak
    Sorry to hear about this, but atleast you are okay.

Eric
    Yea, I'm in tip-top shape.
    -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
    I can accommodate any budget.
    To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger72
      I know where you talking about... How did your hear about Hassel? Only reason I ask is because I am good friends with the guy that owns G-Force over one North Hoffman and New York. He does really good work.
      Heard about them from my girlfriend's dad who uses them, and I've seen the work, it looks good. I've heard only good things about them.
      -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
      I can accommodate any budget.
      To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

The guys name is Richy, He is a really good family friend. He painted so much stuff for me for free! lol. I went passed Hasell, saw the car, but couldnt see the damage as it was parked on the side. Good luck getting fixed.
        Rangerpowersports.com
        Ranger72

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');