• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time claying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time claying.

I have always enjoyed washing and waxing my vehicles. I only use Meguiar's products every time. I have had a clay bar for over a year that I have not had a chance to use and decided to go home after work and give it a chance. All I can say is WOW what a difference it has made. I can’t believe what a drastic difference it made in the feel of the paint surface. It changes my whole perspective on surface prep. I only had time to do the drivers side fender due to the rain but was able to follow the clay with deep crystal polish and then NXT generation tech wax. I am absolutely sold on the clay portion. I am actually trying to find time already to do the rest of the truck and my wife’s EXPY. Thanks for all the info on this site and people who have taken the time to post what they have to further other people’s knowledge on this subject.

I am humbled
    Jay
    2005 F-350, CC, LB, DRW, 6.0
    1998 EB EXPY, 5.4
    1993 F-250, EC, LB, SRW, 7.5 460

Clay makes all the difference! amazing huh!?!
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

I can't even begin to explain how glad I was to feel the difference once I had finished and rinsed off the panel. Just like night and day.
      2005 F-350, CC, LB, DRW, 6.0
      1998 EB EXPY, 5.4
      1993 F-250, EC, LB, SRW, 7.5 460

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');