• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-1, #9, NXT and Collinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-1, #9, NXT and Collinite

This is the first time I've been able to really detail my car this summer. The process was DC-1 followed by #9 (both with PC on '5' and a polishing pad. Topping things off were two light coats of NXT liquid and 2 coats of Collinite Insulator wax:

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

The amazing part is how well this light color is reflecting the details: trees, clouds etc

P.S. this car is dirty, it rained the night before and I hadn't washed it before I took the pics...

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"

Comment

^
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Hello Don,

That looks a cracking job you've done there, the pictures don't do it justice.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123
          Hello Don,

That looks a cracking job you've done there, the pictures don't do it justice.

Bryan
          Thanks
          Don
          12/27/2015
          "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Morning Don,

Can I ask how you found working with #9, it sounds like it could be really good?

Thanks
            Bryan

Comment

I have liked #9 since I had a black camaro. The hood had been repainted by the dealer when new (heavy acid rain...through to the primer) and the #9 was the only product that would give me a flawless surface because the paint was so soft.

With the PC it works like a dream, works easy, removes easy - does everything it's supposed to do.
              Don
              12/27/2015
              "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');