• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ready for 4th of july car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready for 4th of july car shows

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Comment

Awsome Joe. Simply Awsome. The finish is quite amazing.

Comment

you never stop joe.... i already told my dad to not let the dealership "buff clean" the paint. i saw this one dealersihp with a black 745li, Soo many holograms and swirls!! and they thought the paint was in good condition, YEA RIGHT. and that is not, the only thing is that the hood is broken :\

Comment

Awesome Joe!

Is that your favorite color?
            r. b.

Comment

Wow what a fantastic job you have done there

Care to share what are your steps to achieve this super glossy and wet look finish ?

Comment

Awsome job.
                2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
                Show Car Detail

Comment

Looks Great!!! the car show in my town every year doesnt have any detailed cars. Owners usually just run them through the swirl o matic an hour prior to the show. It isnt any fun going to those shows ans seeing the dirty swirled up cars. Im glad your not like that!! Looks Great.

Greg
                  Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');