• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PT Cruiser Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Cruiser Convertible

I just detailed my wife's new PT Cruiser Convertible. It had lots of rail dust so I worked on it with the clay bar for a while and then did NXT. Since it's new and white, I felt I didn't need to spend the extra time with a cleaner and polish. Maybe once it cools down in the fall I'll give it the total makeover.

With Meguiar's help, I may have the confidence to take it to a PT Cruiser meet.

I agree that the hot days of summer, and the cold says of winter **** for detailing all day. I have been successfull with ColorX followed by Nxt wax on my new car. Cuts down a step, goes on easy, and still preps thae paint very well for the wax.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Great looking car Grover.

My wife wants a PT Cruiser one day.

Are the back seats comfortable?
      r. b.

Comment

RB- Yeah, the back seats are surprisingly comfortable. I had to sit in the back when we took my wife's dad for a drive in the "new car." I sat back there for about an hour (top up and top down) and could've stayed longer. I'm 6' 1" and 200 lbs. so it's not like it's built for small people.

Murr1525 - I have ColorX in my collection so maybe I'll give that a try next time.

Comment

Thanks Grover.
          r. b.

Comment

Re: PT Cruiser Convertible

Originally posted by grover
            With Meguiar's help, I may have the confidence to take it to a PT Cruiser meet.

Looking good!
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ever had any PT Cruiser weekends at Meguiars Mike?
              r. b.

Comment

Nice !

Did you apply the products by hand ?...
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

This was done by hand. My wife already knows that for Christmas I want a Meguiar's dual action polisher.

It's funny, now that she has a car that she's proud of, she doesn't mind me being car crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
                    Great looking car Grover.

My wife wants a PT Cruiser one day.

Are the back seats comfortable?
                    hey rusty, you tell your wife if your nice enough to get here a pt cruiser you should at least be able to ride in the front with her!

great looking cruiser groover!
                    2019 GMC Sierra
                    1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
                      hey rusty, you tell your wife if your nice enough to get here a pt cruiser you should at least be able to ride in the front with her!

We got a belly laugh out of that one 2000.
                      r. b.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');