• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Black Subaru Outback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Black Subaru Outback

Well this is not really much to show off - but i suspect there is something going on with the subaru's i am detailing.

2 subaru's in 2 weeks have now been in car accidents.

This person is a builder and it is usually caked with dirt & mud on both the inside & outside of the vehicle. Luckily he has some custom rubber mats inside that help keep the carpets a little cleaner. I only visit this car once a month but im working on him to atleast get it washed in the interim. It is never kept under shelter and seems to always have the windows down due to the amount of dirt and dust on the dash. Every visit is like an Extreme Makeover

It's funny you know.. sometimes we expect our customers to understand what we tell them almost straight away, and if they dont "get it" they must be dumb or something. Its taken a long long time for me to learn some of the skills i have acquired & i am happy to educate my customers as i go along. I know eventually all the knowledge i share with them will make sense and they will have a greater appreciation for their vehicle.

This car gets a "Mini Detail" once a month
    This includes ..

NXT Wash & Dry
    Meguiars Hot Rims & Endurance High Gloss (not shown in pics)
    Vacuum & Deodorize interior & boot
    Meguiars Glass Cleaner with Meguiars green microfibre cloth inside and out
    Meguiars Heavy Duty carpet & interior cleaner
    Meguiars Natural Shine on the dash etc
    NXT Polish remove by PC every 2nd month - the alternate month gets Final inspection after the wash.

and the water still beads every single time even though it gets absolutely hammered by the weather

heres some shots taken by the client of me whilst doing some work.... sort of :P

lol it looks like i just farted

and now the unfortunate end for this car...

as for the crash..... I tell them its because of the incredible shine that mesmorises the drivers behind them.

the good news is that he will have a new car soon and i can get back to business. I've got bets on with him that his new car will come with the added extras of swirls and scratches.
    Just another chance to test my skills.
    All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Two Subaru's in two weeks? Hope you don't have any other Subaru customers!!! Sounds like a bit of Murphy's Law.

My last name is Murphy. I blame everything on "Murphy's Law"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');