• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 6ht, 2013 Chevy Malibu Exterior Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 6ht, 2013 Chevy Malibu Exterior Detail

Here is a neighbor's car. She wanted just and exterior detail. OMG she needs an interior detail though. lol Said she'll bring it back for that.

She was mainly concerned about some road rash marks. She was happy that I removed what I did. She said when she walked out of her house, the car just popped as she looked at it. So that's always a good sign.

I was able to remove 90% of the marks. Some were pretty good scuffs, including a blue car paint transfer. You'll see below.

Car: Chevy Malibu

Process:

Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere
    DA Polisher with W82-7 and W9207 pads
    UC
    #7 Show Car Glaze
    #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax
    Flitz Chrome Polish
    Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
    Hot Shine Tire Foam
    Hot Rims All Wheel and Tire Cleaner

Swirls in paint - Sorry didn't get after pics of each - There is a hood shot at the bottom, but not showing the sun

Hood

1/4 panel

Nice Blue scuffs from another car. Second pic in the series has some vertical lines in it, those aren't in the paint now. I got 90% of the marks out. She was very happy.

Scuff on rear bumper

Scuffs gone - And no I did not crack the bumper, lol. A nice reflection of the driveway with drive crack, oh and my shoe and sock

Scuff on drivers side rear bumper-1/4 panel - look how dull this is compared to the next pic below

After scuff removed - slight bit left, but best I could do. After UC, Show Car Glaze and Hi-Tech Yellow Wax. Paint is so much more vibrant and deep shine. Go ahead scroll up and look again, you know you will.

White marks above passenger side rear door on pillar. Not real sure what it was, but was hard. This was just part of them, they ran from front to back, right above the door channel on the edge.

After marks removed - Just used some UC on a microfiber pad by hand

Full Car Shots

Drivers Door Reflection

Trunk Lid Reflection - a little hazy up top from the sun and the flakes

Roof Reflection

Hood Reflection

Passenger Rear Door Reflection

Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Re: April 6ht, 2013 Chevy Malibu Exterior Detail

Nice work on the Malibu, looks like it had lots of scuffs and scratches. Excellent turn around.
    auto detailing atascadero
    arroyo grande auto detailing
    Paso Robles auto detailing

Comment

well done, it shines

Comment

Nice yob!

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...