• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x 911 , ATX detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x 911 , ATX detail

2x porsche 911 , scheduled for 2 step machine polish, 99% of the cars i do with this package get`s close to 80 - 95+% swirl free. as time frame can be done between 6-10+ hours for exterior only.

tools: flex da, meg 110
    products; mezerna sip , meguiar`s 205

Pictures Before :

Pictures After:

the second Porsche , blue with metallic in it, nice color

Pictures Before :

Pictures After:

proreflection
    *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Re: 2x 911 , ATX detail

Good work,

The cars came out great

Comment

Nice work

Comment

VERY nice work as usual Cosmin!
        Brian's Custom Detailing
        Where detail matters.
        www.brianscustomdetailing.com

Comment

Look like Money, Cosmin!

Comment

Is the SIP about the equivalent of the M105? What pads did you use as well? I'm preparing to do a black Cayman S soon. Thanks!
            http://www.facebook.com/ParagonAutoDetailing

Comment

@kkarasch : SIP is probably closer to M86 (on fresh paint), ie a medium-type polish. It does seem to like some paints more than others though, and on occasion can offer fairly heavy correction.

@Cosmin : Top-notch work sir, well done! Love the detailing rig, too

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                @kkarasch : SIP is probably closer to M86 (on fresh paint), ie a medium-type polish. It does seem to like some paints more than others though, and on occasion can offer fairly heavy correction.

@Cosmin : Top-notch work sir, well done! Love the detailing rig, too

kkarasch: most times i use flex for correction with polish pad lc , or green light cutting pad , with da i use yellow meguiar`s polish pad. most of the time meguiar`s 205 does the finish.

thank`s Mark , here another picture with my van at work, i start with it in january and it made a huge difference.

proreflection
                *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');