• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big "A" Detailing BMW E36 M3 4dr Polish + Photo Shoot in the Rain + Ronnie C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big "A" Detailing BMW E36 M3 4dr Polish + Photo Shoot in the Rain + Ronnie C.

i know, breaking all the rules of detailing...i tried to hold the car for another day but i couldnt. the weather since about may has been mostly days of dark clouds, thunder & rain! i tried to talk my customer out of doing the shoot but he wouldnt let me. =/ i guess as long a hes happy thats all that really counts lol.
    its depressing having a finished car being driven in the rain, then wiping it down in a parking garage...trying not to swirl it up again & hoping security doesnt ask us to leave before snapping a few nice shots under cover!

double parking for BMW only!

stop for a lil gas before the ride back to brooklyn but wait...lets take a few more photos...

Thanks For Looking!

Re: Big "A" Detailing BMW E36 M3 4dr Polish + Photo Shoot in the Rain + Ronnie C.

Very nice work Andrew. Car looks great.

Your garage looks a bit tight to work in.
    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Re: Big "A" Detailing BMW E36 M3 4dr Polish + Photo Shoot in the Rain + Ronnie C.

Great work! That looks so reflective & wet... even before it was wet!
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

awesomely detail
        it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Crazy gloss, excellent work for sure. Love the photos also.
          auto detailing atascadero
          arroyo grande auto detailing
          Paso Robles auto detailing

Comment

Excellent work!
            Rare to see these, especially in such clean condition, nonetheless four door. Original paint?

Comment

One of my favorite cars of all time. I have an E36 328i, I wish it was an M everytime I look at it!

Comment

Wow that finish has a lot of depth to it now. Looks awesome!!
                2017 Honda CR-V

Comment

Originally posted by smack View Post
                  Very nice work Andrew. Car looks great.

Your garage looks a bit tight to work in.
                  thanks! yea, a lil tight but we make it work.

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                  Great work! That looks so reflective & wet... even before it was wet!
                  thanks dave!

Originally posted by KC's View Post
                  awesomely detail
                  thanks mr KC!

Originally posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
                  Crazy gloss, excellent work for sure. Love the photos also.
                  thanks alot eddie.

Originally posted by pistonslap8814 View Post
                  Excellent work!
                  Rare to see these, especially in such clean condition, nonetheless four door. Original paint?
                  thanks! the paint was pretty clean. i dont remember if it was all orig paint or not but she sure looked fantastic when i was done!

Originally posted by wht4drfa5 View Post
                  Wow that finish has a lot of depth to it now. Looks awesome!!
                  thanks alot!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');