• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big "A" Detailing 09 Red Subaru WRX Restore Color + Remove Most Of The Swirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big "A" Detailing 09 Red Subaru WRX Restore Color + Remove Most Of The Swirls

Re: Big "A" Detailing 09 Red Subaru WRX Restore Color + Remove Most Of The Swirls

Thanks For Looking,
    Andrew

Comment

Re: Big "A" Detailing 09 Red Subaru WRX Restore Color + Remove Most Of The Swirls

Admirable job. I've never seen M105 and M205 produce anything less than exceptional results when used properly.

Comment

great job on those swirls!! i see some of those on my then new 2011 Impreza...pretty sure they were the dealer installed option...i didn't order.....thx god for my DA buffer
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Nice work as usual Andrew

What do you think of Prima Epic?
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Always nice to see a red Subaru look as it should! Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by ethereal45 View Post
              Admirable job. I've never seen M105 and M205 produce anything less than exceptional results when used properly.
              thanks. this is my go-to 2 step combo for a customer that wants a nice job done with out going all out crazy & taking out the halogen lights & doing a full correction.

Originally posted by STRIFE View Post
              great job on those swirls!! i see some of those on my then new 2011 Impreza...pretty sure they were the dealer installed option...i didn't order.....thx god for my DA buffer
              thanks alot!

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
              Nice work as usual Andrew

What do you think of Prima Epic?
              thanks. i like epic, thats why i use it lol.

Originally posted by Selectchoice View Post
              Always nice to see a red Subaru look as it should! Nice job!
              thanks !

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by aris View Post
                  Nice work
                  thanks aris.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');