• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big "A" Detailing 05 Audi S4 Complete Polish + Some Halogen Correction Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big "A" Detailing 05 Audi S4 Complete Polish + Some Halogen Correction Work

this audi was being sold at the time of the detail. the job was to get the old paint to blend into the new paint. i was not asked to get the car perfect but something close & for a reasonable price.
    i figured if i got the old paint about 95% under the halogens, the new owner wouldnt be able to tell if the car had paint work or not. =) i also needed the halogens to make the light overspray on all glass visible so i could remove it!

Re: Big "A" Detailing 05 Audi S4 Complete Polish + Some Halogen Correction Work

Comment

heres a few afters. no time for more pics, when the customer has to go, the customer has to go!

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Andrew nice work.... What is your opinion of the Collinite 915? How do you compare to 476s?

Comment

Originally posted by felixthecatjr View Post
          Andrew nice work.... What is your opinion of the Collinite 915? How do you compare to 476s?
          i love it. i also keep a tin of the collinite 885 fleet wax which i think is a little thicker (harder) than the 915 but not as thick as the 476S.
          ive been using all of the collinite waxes since the start. i use alot of 845 in the spring & summer.

thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');