• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opel Astra GTC 2011. Need your opinion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Astra GTC 2011. Need your opinion!!!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this site; I have been so excited to register after veiwing so many posts and comments that i liked.

I have newly owned an Opel Astra GTC 2011, it is colored metallic black. I had a few scratches on the bonet and some swirls and used some product (polishing and then waxing) to achieve the following:

My lovely Car

Bonet picture without flash

Bonet picture with flash

So I would like your opinion of the shine and detailing of my car.
    Thank you

Re: Opel Astra GTC 2011. Need your opinion!!!

Welcome to MOL!

It's not always easy to tell from pictures, but I think your ride looks great.

pc.

Comment

Re: Opel Astra GTC 2011. Need your opinion!!!

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
      Welcome to MOL!

It's not always easy to tell from pictures, but I think your ride looks great.

pc.
      Thank you PC for your reply.

Well the thing is you are probably right; pictures doesn't clearly reveal the shine/detail of cars.

But the thing is i am kind of a person who is obsessed with the detailing and shine of my car that is why i started this thread to get other readers' opinion

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');