• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 03 Saab 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 03 Saab 95

Just waxed my car with ULW, im very happy with the result, There are some light scratches and swirls that aren't very easy to see being that it is metallic silver but overall its not too bad, I wonder if something like swirlx with make it even better, i dont want to do anything too drastic. Now all i need is for pollen season to be over and maybe it will stay clean for more than a day

Hood

Re: My 03 Saab 95

If the light scratches/swirls are very minor and only visible in certain lighting, and you are going to be working by hand, Swirl-X should be perfect. I would suggest applying with a foam applicator and removing with a high quality micro fiber. It will be a very mild product, and is a great starting place. However, you will need to apply another coat of Ultimate Wax over it when done as it will strip wax while cleaning.
    Rick McDonough
    Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1.800.854.8073 * 3853
    rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Re: My 03 Saab 95

The Saab came out very nice.

+1
      what Rick said above. Maybe also clay bar, after washing, if needed.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');