• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Life

Hiya,

this is my first write up for a while now, my girlfriend had got a new car around a week ago and had asked me for a bit of help to clean it. I didn’t bother with any befores as it wasn’t all that bad, also time was a bit against us.

It’s a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Life, 2003 with 48K on. I did mainly the exterior and she did the interior (had been vacuumed earlier in the week so this job was left for now)

Exterior
    Washed with Megs Gold Class, Washmitts etc
    Megs Tar Remover to lower parts.
    Megs DC1 Paint Cleaner
    Megs Gold Class Wax
    Megs Ultimate Spray Wax.
    Trim Dressed with Megs ultimate protectant
    Tyres Endurance Gel.
    Interior
    Not sure what the glass was polished with, it was green and in an Autosmart bottle?
    Dash Plastics Megs Ultimate protectant.
    There still quite a bit to do, but will have to wait till we have more time.
    The light was fading and I didn’t do the picture taking…..

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t55/christian6984/Corsa/DSCF2554.jpg
    [/IMG]

Thanks For Looking

Re: Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Life

Looks really nice. Good job. She must be very happy.

Those Corsas are really good with mileage and I know how expensive petrol is in England.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');