• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Seat Ibiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Seat Ibiza

Hi guys

Weather was really bad these past couple of weeks and also have been really busy at work, so this past weekened I decided to give my wheels a good polish with Meguairs, sorry for bad quality pics, they were taken with my cellphone.

Cheers
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Nov 15, 2010, 05:30 PM. Reason: No hyperlinks before 30 posts

Re: 2009 Seat Ibiza

They look good.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

That a pretty nice looking hatchback.... they don't sell them here in the States, I don't think.
      -Jake
      Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways. -Proverbs 28:6

Comment

Originally posted by Black1 View Post
        That a pretty nice looking hatchback.... they don't sell them here in the States, I don't think.

Ja it is a cool car, for a diesal it packs a punch to 200bhp on the wheels............but you guys get all the good cars over there, and we end up with **** from all the car manufacturers.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');