• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari 350 Modena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 350 Modena

Ferrari 350 Modena with black /pearl paint. Car looks good from distance but at a closer inspection the paint finish was damage: haze, holograms , swirls.

I start with interior. All the interior leather (seats, dash,doors, ceiling, rear panel) was clean and dress , I use a soft brush , microfiber towels and meguiar`s cleaner conditioner. CF of the seats got optiseal.
    Few before /after with interior.

The weels was wash with car soap and agitated with brushes, after that I use some metal polish paste to polish the wheels . tires got m40 (meguiar`s vinyl cleaner conditioner)
    The car was wash with onr , and claybar the paint and windows. After that was pulled in the garage and prep for paint correction.

A test spot was done and the winner was 105 on green foam pad (light cutting pad) on DA and for finish polish I try 205 and polish pad , finish pad and didn`t work was give me a haze so I step down with blue final finish Cobra Cross Groove pad , very soft pad. That work with 205 like a charm. I consider the paint soft due the easy correction done by hand at the air vents by the doors.

Pictures with test-spot , initial paint damage and correction. A good 95%+ correction was achieve.

Test spot

Before

After

Swirlfree

As protection I use 2 coats of blackfire wet diamond sealant for paint and optiseal for all clear bra.all done by hand.

Afters:

proreflection
    *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Re: Ferrari 350 Modena

Looks really nice, and paint looks wet. Great job.
    Slava

SK Auto Detailing
    http://skautodetailing.com

Comment

A iesit foarte bine.
      www.ozcarwash.ro
      Atelierul de cosmetica auto din Craiova

Comment

Great work. The Ferrari looks great.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Awesome work man !
          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');