• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 2004 dodge ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my 2004 dodge ram

Awesome rumble bee. Nice interior.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Did I mention I was a big Dodge fan? That is one of the nicest customs I have ever seen. A lot of times people take customs too far but this is tactfully done and I would be proud to drive it.

What's the colors? Detonator Yellow and Brilliant Black or custom colors?
      2007 Dodge Nitro SLT

Comment

You won't hear me sayin' this very often(I'm a Ford guy).....that is one nice looking Dodge!
        Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Originally posted by HemiMopar View Post
          Did I mention I was a big Dodge fan? That is one of the nicest customs I have ever seen. A lot of times people take customs too far but this is tactfully done and I would be proud to drive it.

What's the colors? Detonator Yellow and Brilliant Black or custom colors?
          solar yellow (the original rumble bee color) and brilliant black crystal pearl.

thank you so much for the nice words! i need to get the guys to check out this thread now, but they're both probably out making cars pretty.
          Meredith
          2004 Dodge Ram "Super Bee"
          2006 Civic SI "Project Fiji Blue"
          www.drivecustoms.com

Comment

Outstanding truck!

Some questions for the cool paint detailing guys:

1. Who makes that creeper stool that scissors down real low and looks to adjust to a regular roller stool height? Looks like an "old school" type item. Would love to get one!

2. Who makes the mini air powered rotary (3" is my guess?)that was shown in a couple of the pictures, polishing the front grill? Does it need a $$ compressor to keep the tool happy?

3. What type of pads were used on the mini air rotary?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey PB, Truck came out looking great and those detailer guys did a great job. I can't believe you took a gamble with them and won . I've seen the progress of your truck on DTW. Maybe one day we can all have a GTG so we can have a look at your truck in person. Jason & Kevin are top notch.
              Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
              www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
              Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Not big on Dodge trucks but yours is really sweet

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');