• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my '03 Silverstone 350Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my '03 Silverstone 350Z

well we all know silver and its pro's and con's...
    and I stink at doing attachments...trying to size these so there not the size of a postage stamp..but best I can do for now!

side shot :
    Attached Files

hmmm that stunk and I can't post/upload to gallery...I'll get this right sooner or later..be patient...

Comment

try try again

see if this works...reflection off of door!

NXT wash
      NXT with pc
      QD next day

Comment

yeah!

thanks for the help Mike!

Comment

Hi mrzee,

I can't tell you how happy it makes me when I see people successfully learn how to crop, resize and upload photo's into their own gallery. I know it takes a little reading and then a couple of attempts, but once you get it down, it's fairly easy.

I myself did not know how to do any of this until I spoke with a veteran vbulletin user who walked me through it my first couple of times. (and this was after posting for years!, I'm so embarrassed)

The problem with allowing attachments is that it uses up resources, increases back-up time, and they have a tendency to disappear! over time. This has been real disappointing to me because I use to use the Attach File feature on some other forums because they're enabled, and because of this I didn't learn how to upload into PhotoPost. Long story short, those photo's are now gone from the threads and anyone that clicks and reads the threads will be confused when the comments refer to a picture, but no picture is present.

Thus the decision to force everyone to learn how to crop, resize and upload. (It's for everyone's own good).

Your car looks great, I have always loved the new hi-tech look of the 35 ouncers.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');