• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Toy

Just got this yesterday, picture quality is not all that great and the car needs to be detailed, which will take place this weekend.

thats sweet! how original is it?
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

NICE!

Lynn
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

Post some after detailed photos if you can! Nice looking car!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The car is 100 % original, engine, paint, 2 tops, pretty much all but the tires ! I am now the 2nd owner of this car, the original owner is now 92 yrs old, his daughter didnt want to get rid of it, but sold it to me because she knows I will take care of it. Its one of the nicest 62 fuelies I have ever seen !!

Comment

Looking very nice... i think that daughter of the 92 years old man made a good deciscion by selling that eautiful car to u
            have enough space in your garage? well keep us informed if u have some pictures while detailing that car...

Comment

I'm so jealous! please post pics after the detail.

If you don't mind me asking what did you have to give for it? it sounds like one of those " I found it in some old ladys garage, it belonged to her husband, and hasn't been driven in twenty years, so she just wanted to get rid of it" stories.
              2019 GMC Sierra
              1500 AT4

Comment

Wow, thats nice! We just picked up a 58 recently which I think I'm getting suckered in to preping for a repaint and a full out restoration.
                Later,
                Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
                Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');