• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Mitsubishi Evo 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mitsubishi Evo 8

A friend of mine bought this car new a few years ago, and even off the dealer lot, it had issues. I traded having one of my cars tuned, to shining up his car. I started with a Meguires Qwik clay, then switched to Sonus paintwork cleanser. After that, a coat of Deep Crystal polish, then a coat of NXT wax. He had to leave to pick his daughter up before I could clean the wheels and tires up, plus the product would just end up all over the place on the drive home, so he took care of those afterwards. I didn't think about taking before pictures , but here are the afters

I used a PC 7424 with Sonus pads. That was the best birthday present I had received in a long time.

Looks good! Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

How-to Resize your Photos Using EasyThumbnails - Free Software!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I'm sorry about that. I have smaller images I can post instead. With my resolution, the pictures didn't look that big to me.

Comment

to MOL!

Sweet ride! Evo 8's are so sun their actually not allowed in Canada
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Nie EVO! Welcome too, I must say though with afters like that who needs befores
          My Cardomain Garage

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');