• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW + Meguiars Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW + Meguiars Sticker

Just picked up a copy of the latest BMW magazine and the cover story is about a guy who has modified his BMW E36 318iS (which now includes a 3.2 litre M Roadster engine) but more interestingly I was very interested to notice he used Meguiars products and has a Meguiars transfer on the side of his car. Where can you get these ?

Last edited by Black_Cat; May 12, 2004, 02:26 PM.

Re: BMW + Meguiars Sticker

Originally posted by Black_Cat
    Just picked up a copy of the latest BMW magazine and the cover story is about a guy who has modified his BMW E36 318iS (which now includes a 3.2 litre M Roadster engine) but more interestingly I was very interested to notice he used Meguiars products and has a Meguiars transfer on the side of his car. Where can you get these ?

In the tuner industri, many of the transfers are made on request that is they deliver a logo to a printshop to make it for them. There are websites that provide logos in an EPS format so you can have any size that you desire

A bit offtopic, it seems to me that he needs at brake conversion. They don't seem that big for a car with that much power
    Last edited by Anders; May 13, 2004, 02:07 AM.
    Anders
    '05 Peugeot 307 SW Griffe

Comment

hadn't thought of that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        Let me discuss this idea in a meeting on Wednesday and see what management thinks before we go any further with this idea.

Okay, here's the skinny...

Meguiar's Online is now a car club, just like a Corvette Club, or a Chevy Citation Club.

The Chevrolet Citation X-11

We're working on towards the goal of creating stickers, shirts and yes business cards for all our members.

I know everyone wants their stuff yesterday, but hang tight as we are working on this project.

The business card, stickers/decals and shirts will all have the Meguiar's Online Logo on them.

How's that?
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've seen Mike's post about 10 times, and each time I see it I start grinning lol.

Oops, that was off topic....
          Lydia's Mobile Detailing
          Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
          2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');