• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 little Toyotas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 little Toyotas

Here are my 2 cars.

2005 Echo hatch (also known as Yaris in Europe).

This picture would have been perfect if I had removed my brother's car from the background. Picture taken the first time I used NXT wax. I was so impressed I circled around and stared at the car for an hour at least.

From another angle.

Here's a pic from the roof taken this autumn, I left the flash on because I like the colorful flakes.

2 more reflection shots. Looks like there is a spot in my cam' lense.

2 sisters, 16 years apart.

1989 Tercel, closer look.

Nice job! what kind of MPG you get with the echo?
    http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

60 MPG on the highway, ~48 MPG city.

Comment

Originally posted by Skuz
        That is amazing. Whats the story on the older toyota? I rode to high scholl in one of those, $2 in gas seemed to last the week.
        http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Looks great! NXt reallly looks great on black... Nice work!

That is a little better than my 17 hwy/14 city!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Can I see an interior shot of the tercel?
            Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
            Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

The Tercel engine isn't as efficient as the Echo one, doing 38 city/ 42 hwy.

That was my first car, got it in '95, now used only during winter. It's manual and still on the original clutch !

Sorry Liquidblack, I just searched and I have no interior picture. I'll take one tomorrow in daylight.

Comment

Looks good.

In Canada, do you have the option of the hatchback (5 door) and the regular 4 door model, or do they sell only the hatchback model?

I ask because I don't think they sell the hatchback here in America.
                -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
                I can accommodate any budget.
                To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

Both versions are sold in Canada. The hatch was not available in the USA. I think the new Yaris will.

With the gas prices here in Qc (highest in whole America), the Echo in all versions is a huge success.

Comment

Here are the interior shots.

The Echo

And the Tercel taken with my own crappy cam. The floor is already a mess due to slush.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');