• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 C-Class 4-Matic (black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 C-Class 4-Matic (black)

It was raining the day I detailed this so I only have a few before pictures. The one thing I did notice is that the CeramiClear clearcoat is IMO harder to remove defects from. 1st I clayed, then entire car recieved the DACP treatment (white LC pad), since it was raining and humid I passed on the #7 and used #3 (black LC pad). Finally 2 coats of #21 (red LC pad). Engine, tires and wheel wells dressed in Hyper-Dressing. Let me know what you think.

As you make a living, don't forget to live.

MMMmmmmmmmm, liquid black!
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

that looks great MB///HRV, i'm very jealous of that black!!!

Comment

Thanks! The black looks amazing in person and most important the client really loved it. Who ever said you can't get depth with 21?

Comment

My breathing stopped for a few seconds.
          Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
          Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Looks fantastic! Have you had a chance to make good use out of the 4-Matic system yet? It's really awesome.
            Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger72
              MMMmmmmmmmm, liquid black!
              It does look super wet!! SWEET JOB!
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Thanks for the compliments!

Originally posted by atclew
                Have you had a chance to make good use out of the 4-Matic system yet? It's really awesome.
                Nope. Client's car. But from what I have heard the 4-matic system is brilliant. I received one as a loaner once however never had a chance to "test" its capabilities. Here's a pic of my current baby in the reflection.

Comment

Looks amazing! What was the dilution of the Hyper Dressing for the engine? I love the look!

Comment

Super slick looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpagel
                      Looks amazing! What was the dilution of the Hyper Dressing for the engine? I love the look!
                      I believe it was 2:1 (6 or 7 pumps).

Comment

great job i plan on doing the titan in april
                        http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...124708_117.gif

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');