• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow up of #21 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up of #21 Review

Today was my 2nd chance to use the new #21. Still easy to use. The PC and this product work great. It spreads real nice and even. One thing I did notice, I'm having to turn the Ultimate Bonnet to the other side a bit sooner. Usually I turn it over towards the end of the car if at all. The build up adds up fast with #21.

One idea for future samples would be a bottle with a dispenser on top rather than just open. No big deal I mean it was free!!!

Here's some more pics.

Hyper wash
    Pro Detailer clay
    AIO (I'm really starting to like AIO this is the 2nd time I've used it)

I am in love with this product, I can't believe the depth it gives for a synthetic wax and easy to use. The only question left is durability. Also it takes a bit to do a car, it doesn't spread as thin as many waxes.
    "Washing for the People"

Comment

Look at the second photo! That looks great, Thanks for the photos!

I was planning on trying #21 out this weekend but my #80 and other products that I ordered have not shown up yet. I really want to see how it compares to NXT Tech wax. I am out of NXT so if #21 proves itself might just change over to it.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey Scrub,

Very nice write-up!!!

Cheers!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words.

One thing about the Escalade detail was the owner walked out to inspect and said "it looks better than when we bought it". That's exactly word for word from my brochure. The neat thing was she hadn't seen my brochure yet!

Comment

Hey Scrub,

Did you take any full-on sunshots by chance?

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
              Hey Scrub,

Did you take any full-on sunshots by chance?

Tim
              I sure didn't. Seems like I'm always forgetting something. Maybe we could have a sticky made up on how to take effective before and after pics. I sure could use the help.

Comment

I had problems with the #21 leaving streaks behind today. Not sure of the cause. I polished with #80 before hand. Removal of the #21 was a little tougher today too. It was like an oily residue was left behind. It was left on the vehicle over 30-45 minutes. I had the same problem with #81 or #7 and NXT. Maybe it was the humidity today. We had 75 deg temp today. I hope this is an isolated case.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');