• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M83 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M83 help

Hi all,
    I buy a #83 in this days and i get ulso cutting pad and buffing pad and ulso finishing pad an ultimate campounde with NET Tech, i hope to to work good as swirl romve and shining coz in my cuntry i dond have most of maguire's so i have to use only semple thing our imported from uae or usa

any one:help?
    Last edited by Alizx; Jan 10, 2011, 01:10 AM. Reason: JUST EDITE

Re: M83 help

Ultimate Compound is an aggressive paint cleaner. It can remove serious scratches, deep swirls, restore reflection and gloss.

M83 Dual Action Cleaner Polish can remove small to medium scratches/ swirls but it has pretty rich polishing oils so it can moisture paint surface to make it look glossy.

Next Tech Wax 2.0 is a synthetic wax (sealant) which offers a long lasting protection.

If you want to do a 3-step detailing you can go with UC, M83 and Nxt Wax. If you have small problems or just want to add some shine to your car's paint M83 followed by Nxt Wax would work.
    Use polishing pad for UC and higher machine speed with slow arm speed and moderate downward pressure. M83 works with both pads: polishing and finishing, but polishing pad will offer more correction ability. And of course finishing pad for wax (medium/ slow machine speed).

Comment

here is what i did with #83 and NEX TECH and

but not all swirl mark's gone

Comment

this is the finishing>>>>>

but there is swirl mark>>> what to do with

Comment

For stubborn swirls M83 may be not strong enough. Step up to more aggressive Ultimate Compound should help.

Quick tips: work on small area, like 16"x16", use high machine speed and slow arm speed, do a test spot first to make sure the product works effectively,
          clean your pad(s) frequently using "on the fly" method when you press rotating pad against cotton towel (this will clean product residue and removed paint).

You could do a follow up with M83 after Ultimate Compound on finishing pad to polish the surface.

Comment

greg0303

realy thaxxx to you for your time

see soon

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');