• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Advice on follow up to 105/205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Advice on follow up to 105/205

Question about what to use next. I just finished on the wife's white mustang with 105 on CCS yellow Pad followed by 205 on CCS white pad. I am looking for a little fill for the remaining schratches. This thing was in pretty bad shape. It has some clear coat failure in some areas, and a lot of severe scratches. I was able to eliminate the majority of the scratches with some wet sanding followed by the 105/205 KBM. Nothing I can do about the clear coat failure but minimize it.

This is what I was planning. Let me know if this will help with some fill on the remaining scratches and if it is overkill.

#3 on a ccs black pad
    #21 on a ccs red pad
    NXT Tech wax by hand

I am trying to make this thing look the best it can (obviously), some fill on the scratches I just don't have the time to wet sand out and give it some longevity to the protection. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Little Advice on follow up to 105/205

I think that should be okay.
    Good Luck!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');