• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch's Cleaners.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Touch's Cleaners.....

Does Last Touch have cleaners in it? I mean like those from an APC or does it have polymers?

Just curious to know before I do an experiement!
    www.clean4udetailing.com

Re: Last Touch's Cleaners.....

I wouldn't think so. Have you checked the MSDS?

Comment

No I haven't. You think I would but I kinda wanted to start a thread about it. I have something planned.

I will check it now though.
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

MSD sheets or MSDS (to add the word sheets after MSDS is redundant), are not formulas or even lists of all ingredients.

Last Touch is a mist and wipe product for removing light dust, fingerprints and smudges. If the paint is in excellent shape to start with then it will leave the paint shiny and looking just detailed.

Last Touch nor any of our mist and wipe quick detailers are paint cleaners.

It uses lubricating ingredients to lubricate the surface so you can remove/wipe-off light dust, fingerprints and smudges. When you use a mist and wipe product the things you're trying to remove are supposed to be loose on the surface, thus all you need to do is lubricate the surface and use a plush microfiber to remove the loose contaminants.

If paint needs anything more than lubricants to remove loose contaminants then it's time to wash the car and then either clay the paint and/or clay the paint and then use a dedicated paint cleaner to deep clean the paint.

One of the things we teach in our Saturday class is,
        1. Evaluate the condition of the finish
        2. Choose the right product
        3. Use good technique

Following the above should guide you to the right product for the job.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');