• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me decide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide!

Ill be getting alittle money back from taxes and I must say I cannot decide what products I want?!

I already have APC+ and I was alittle disappointed with it under the hood. My Jeep sees alot of mud and such but its not really that bad under the hood. There are, however, alot of hoses that seen to get stained by the mud. I cannot get a brush to every single hose, so I need something that will take that off without being brushed. Ive been going back and forth between Super D and Safe D. Ive searched, read, and read some more. Some people say that safe-D is about the same as APC, so Im not sure if I should get it or Super D. Some people say Super D turns plastic white and since there is alot of plastic on the engine, I cannot have that. I do not want to hurt the paint and everyone knows there is over spray with cleaning the engine. Please help me decide.

I am for sure getting a sample of Hyper dressing. I do not believe I would use enough to get the gallon size so 32oz of concentrate should do me. Ill be sure to get another bottle to dilute it in.

I thought about getting some different kinds of spray nozzles also. I was going to try a high volume for the APC and Super/safe D b/c the chemical resistant one that I have for the APC right now just doesnt cut it. I was also going to try a Foaming nozzle for the APC when doing carpet and such. Does that sound ok?

Does anyone recconmend any different kinda of detailer line soap over Gold class soap? Thats all Ive ever used and I seem to like it... But if the detailer line has something better to offer, im more than willing to try it.

Sorry for the short story! Thanks for any reviews or advice.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Re: Help me decide!

Anyone?

Comment

I havent had to use any of the Degreasers...

APC+ is low foaming, so I do not think that a foaming head sprayer will do a whole lot, but you can try it. The foaming sprayer with regular APC is good.

I used the Shampoo Plus, no complaints, but I cant say it was really any different. I do like this #62 Shampoo and Conditioner so far, but I have only used it a couple times.

You may as well wait and order this new product as well....

The best thing about the Detailer and Pro line soaps is the gallon sizes fit the hand pumps, which I really like. I have several of the pumps. I do wish the #62 bottle was clear though, so I can tell when I am low on it.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hyper Dressing

Safe D-Greaser is good. i've used it with success

APC +

Last Touch

Comment

Just as a update, I ended up with Super D, Hyper dressing, and Shampoo plus. I really like all three products and none of them have let me down.

I tried some hyper wash and was disappointed greatly by it. Its not for a weekend detailer but rather a shop that moves alot of cars.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');