• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in love with the detailer line!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love with the detailer line!!

I did my first detail of the season today and used all the detailer line products i stocked up on over the winter. I had some last year but this was my first detail with the new ones. All of the ones i have are excellent! Here's what i used.

I already had these:
    Hyper dressing for the engine compartment - awesome
    All Season Dressing for the tires, wheel wells and plastic trim - totally awesome
    Glass Cleaner for you guessed it, the glass - completely awesome

Added to my arsenal during the winter:
    Safe Degreaser for cleaning the engine compartment, tires and wheel wells - also awesome.
    All Purpose Cleaner for the door jams with a foaming sprayer and the interior stains - awesome as well.
    Last Touch QD after using #21 to remove the dust - equally awesome
    Shampoo Plus for the wash - the most awesome, it has really great lubricity and cleaned great and rinsed off very easily.

I've seen several posts where some people use SD for tires and wheel wells and some use APC so I did the front with SD and the rear with APC and both came out great and looked the same so it's just a matter of personal preference.
    I was a complete NXT line user, which is a great line. I still use NXT paste. But I'm glad I expanded my arsenal to include the detailer line and #21 and #16 paste. I'm sure my customers will be equally happy.

Mike
    Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
    ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Re: I'm in love with the detailer line!!

I agree the detailer line is full of great products.Congrats on your conversion.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Comment

I have a few products in the Dline and I have been very happy with them, I would like additional product but I need to start using up what I have.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

So far, I've loved everything that I've tried in the Detailer Line.

Comment

I have had great success with the Wheel brightener
            We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act
            but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusivedetail View Post
              I have had great success with the Wheel brightener
              That's one of my next purchases. I'd like to compare it to Hot Rims all wheel cleaner.

Mike

Comment

WB all the way! There's nothing to compre...this stuff just rocks! you won't be disappointed.

Comment

stores around here dont sell any detailer line .
                  - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

Originally posted by d.mopar View Post
                    stores around here dont sell any detailer line .
                    No one carries them here either. I order it all from autodetailingsolutions. Prices are great and so is the service!

Mike

Comment

I also recently received an order from autodetailingsolutions.com and was very impressed with the professional service, excellent packaging and fast shipping.

Hyper-dressing is an absolute joy to work with and provided a nice depth and glow to my tires and engine compartment as opposed to a mere pasted on glossy shine. The #40 worked wonders on my original 23 year old vinyl top and interior; it restored my vinyl to a showroom appearance without looking artificial as it had with so many products I have used in the past. X-Press wax is great, nice and buttery, produces a wet shine. Very easy to work with and I plan to use it as a quick topper after every few washes.

Excellent, impressive products. If you have not yet had the opportunity to try the Detailer Line, by all means do so...you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');