• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bird dropings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bird dropings

Why dont bird dropings make marks on my cars paint when i use #21?
    This summer i was away for 4-5 days and when i came back the car was full of b.d that has been there for 3-4 day,and when i washed the car there were no marks??
    Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

#21 is good stuff....

But it is good to wash stuff off ASAP nonetheless
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: bird dropings

Originally posted by Arne
      Why dont bird dropings make marks on my cars paint when i use #21?
      This summer i was away for 4-5 days and when i came back the car was full of b.d that has been there for 3-4 day,and when i washed the car there were no marks??

I HAVE USED 21 GREAT STUFF I HAVE A 64 OZ THANX AGAIN TO

MEGUIARS CANADA

Comment

you got it from meguiars canada?
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

You got service from Meguiar's Canada??? Did the person actually know about Meguiar's or did you have to spell it out for them like I do EVERY time I call?

There should be another size available-M2116 and that may be found in Canada at any local body shop supply store. These types of stores seem to be the BEST source for Meguiar's products in Canada.

Also, you don't pay the CT premiums
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
          2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

21 sealent

yep sneek i got it from meg- canada they shiped it ups right to the front door; i just did a coat of 21 last night am going to put one more on today;great stuff holds up like nothing i have ever used before. as you know a caprice is a very large car so i was looking for something that would hold up really good plus give a really great shine.............

Comment

Re: bird dropings

Originally posted by pcfxer View Post
              You got service from Meguiar's Canada??? Did the person actually know about Meguiar's or did you have to spell it out for them like I do EVERY time I call?

Also, you don't pay the CT premiums
              lol I hate the meguiar's canada phone system, it doesn't work at all!

CT doesn't have it, I used to work there.
              you can't even order it throught CT
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');