• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synthetic Sealant #21 - Two Thumbs Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading everyone’s reviews, I am going to purchase some #21 and try it. My question though, I currently use NXT (which I think makes the finish look great), when I apply NXT, I can apply it to the whole car then when I make my way back around the car to where I started, I then start removing the NXT. Can I use the same process with the #21?

Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

Of course. You want the M21 to dry atleast 15 minutes. I've let it dry for over 30 minutes and wiping it off was a breeze. Guess it depends on how long it takes you to go around the whole car, but I don't think it will matter much. M21 is amazingly easy to remove--it's so slick, you pretty much just wipe off the dried residue.

Originally posted by Twisterspecial
      After reading everyone’s reviews, I am going to purchase some #21 and try it. My question though, I currently use NXT (which I think makes the finish look great), when I apply NXT, I can apply it to the whole car then when I make my way back around the car to where I started, I then start removing the NXT. Can I use the same process with the #21?

Thanks,
      Mike
      Richard Lin
      ShowCarDetailing
      5548 E. La Palma Ave
      Anaheim, CA 92807
      toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

OctaneGuy,

Thanks for the info. Are you using a PC to apply and remove the M21?

Thanks

Comment

I'd already used the PC to apply Tech Wax about a week earlier. I had claybarred the paint as well, so everything was already prepped. I just Speed Detailed it, then applied M21 by hand with a foam applicator pad. Doesn't take much for full coverage. I set my timer for 15 minutes, and walked away. Came back, and wiped it off with a MF towel. I normally like to apply my chemicals using the PC, but applying by hand and feeling the result afterwards was just irresistable!

Everytime I'm near my car, I "cop a feel". Hahahahaha

Originally posted by Twisterspecial
          OctaneGuy,

Thanks for the info. Are you using a PC to apply and remove the M21?

Thanks
          Richard Lin
          ShowCarDetailing
          5548 E. La Palma Ave
          Anaheim, CA 92807

Comment

Octane Guy, I know just what you are talking about. hehe

That M21 is something else!!
            2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
            AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
            1st Place-Best Overall Detail
            3rd Place-Best of Show
            March 26th, 2011

Comment

Here is a Chili Red MINI Cooper S (MCS) that I worked on this past Sunday. It has never been waxed since coming home from the dealer ship 4 months ago. 4,500 miles and lives outdoors.

Richard Lin
              ShowCarDetailing
              5548 E. La Palma Ave
              Anaheim, CA 92807

Comment

Awesome!
                r. b.

Comment

Re: Synthetic Sealant #21 - Two Thumbs Up!!!

What time you have to wait to put a second coat of M21?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');