• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D120 Glass Cleaner for you home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D120 Glass Cleaner for you home

So I'm having the windows cleaned on my house yesterday. I'm not real happy with the streaks so I give the guys a bottle of D120 and a Sam's microfiber and voila! clean streak free windows! The guys came to me later and asked, "What was that stuff?" so I gave them a printout of the link to the ADS webpage. They were back today to finish up and they asked if I had any more for them to use and said that thay had ordered some . It is great stuff!

Re: D120 Glass Cleaner for you home

I may need to get some of this stuff on my next big order.

1 Can of invisible glass only goes so far lol

What's the dilution ratio?
    2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
    2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

10 : 1. A gallon of the concentrate makes 11 gallons of the cleaner. I agree it is great stuff.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I doubt many individuals would need more than 11 gallons of glass cleaner in their entire life. Great deal for $15. It also smells very good, kinda grape like.
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
          I doubt many individuals would need more than 11 gallons of glass cleaner in their entire life. Great deal for $15. It also smells very good, kinda grape like.
          How true. lol
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Buy the 32 oz. sample from ADS and they send it in a silk screened spray bottle with a sprayer included.
            $6.99 and the bottle and sprayer included have to be worth over $3.
            Less than $4 for 11 quarts of very good glass cleaner is not too shabby.
            Charles
            The Rainmaker

Comment

I got some a while back, still not though the first 32oz spray bottle of mix. You need so little to get it clean.
              AeroCleanse, LLC
              Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
              www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesW View Post
                Buy the 32 oz. sample from ADS and they send it in a silk screened spray bottle with a sprayer included.
                $6.99 and the bottle and sprayer included have to be worth over $3.
                Less than $4 for 11 quarts of very good glass cleaner is not too shabby.
                This is what I did. Got the 32oz sample bottle and bought a couple extra bottles to dilute it in. 10:1 ratio is still over two gallons of glass cleaner.

D120 glass cleaner works great! I used some for the first time today. My wife probably liked it because I had to test it out. The sliding glass door is clean, the shower door is clean, the mirrors in the bathroom are clean. I just started sprayin windows with it. The included sprayer with the detailer bottles is fantastic too. Wide spray pattern and a decent amount of product dispensed.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');