• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Endurance

Long time user......first time online raver....LOL

I got talked into raving about endurance gold class gel by responses in my #40 rave.

I love this gel. To achieve my desired results....i actually clean the tires with bleche white and then apply endurnace with an eagle one tire swipe

Great shine....long lasting....collects less dust then others.....and doesn't sling like sprays (if you let dry)

In general gels rock on sprays........But I do also remember liking Turtle Wax Tire Wax Gel.....don't think you can really find it anymore.

Endurance is easily found......so why not stick to it......it receives my

Love the stuff, yes its a little harder to apply as compared to a spray on tire protectant but its well worth the time, the results are far better! I too apply it with the same wipes, they are very easy to find ant walmart has loads of them. I didn't care for the Meguiars old applicator with the coarse foam, I think they have changed them now but I have not see the new ones yet.
    Last edited by gb387; Sep 21, 2004, 09:42 PM.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Re: Gold Class Endurance

Originally posted by zzzzzeke
      In general gels rock on sprays........But I do also remember liking Turtle Wax Tire Wax Gel.....don't think you can really find it anymore.
      I like the Tire Wax more than Endurance. Didn't much care for Endurance when I used it a couple years ago. Perhaps I should try it again?

I've recently seen Tire Wax at my local Meijer store, need to pick up another bottle. I actually haven't really seen Endurance recently.

Also use the EO tire swipes.. with liquid or gel dressings.
      Last edited by perry; Sep 22, 2004, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I to like the Meguiar's Endurance gel. It leave's a great shine in the tire's. The thing is it say's to wipe the excess of the tire. I do that because if you have rim's on your car you don't want the gel to run on them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');