• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

versa angle wheel face brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• versa angle wheel face brush

Hey everyone,

All I have to say about this brush WOW!!!!! It is the only wheel brush that I have used that has allowed me to clean my BBS rims easier and quicker with less effert. So everyone knows what kind of BBS's I have here is a picture. These wheels came out completely clean using wheel brightner and this brush.

All of the nooks and crannies are able to be cleaned very easily.

Andrew M. Parshall
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Looks good! I use it all the time great little brush!

Have you tried the safety tip Wheel Spoke brush? This is a life saver!

We encourage MOL members to post reviews on any of Meguiar's Classic, Gold Class, NXT, or Ultimate Lines

Our Ultra Safe Wheel Spoke Brush has been designed to safely and effectively clean all areas of the wheel, including hard-to-reach crevices. The flexible bristles bend and adjust to tight areas while the brush itself has enough freedom of movement to enable cleaning behind the wheel. The safety tip on the end of the brush prevents accidental gauging or marring of your wheel's finish.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The Spoke Wheel Brush may work even better on that type of wheel.

I am liking that Wheel Brightener more and more each time I see it! Do you even need to wax them when you use that?

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Yes the spoke wheel brush will probably do better but I was unable to find one locally when I was buying these brushes. I have yet to wax the wheels. If you look in the pic the sun spot is shining on the polished section of the wheel, and the center and the spokes are painted a light/medium silver, then clear coated.

Comment

Thought I'd add in here vs starting a new thread. I have used this twice now and like it better than the wheel brush it replaced. It works quickly with all those bristles.

However, yesterday I was swinging it sharply to fling out extra water before I hung it up, and the brush part went flying off into the mulch. It didn't separate at the handle, but rather the actual part that holds the bristles came off. I cleaned it off as best as I could and put it back together.

But it's held on by pegs and I guess friction, no glue or tangs or anything. So it's not surprising it came apart so easily. I still like the brush but that was kind of annoying. I'm glad it didn't fly off and hit one of the cars!
          1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
          2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
          1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Yeah Bob. When I was "swinging" the water out of mine and the head came off, my kids were outside. Imagine the horror if..........
            Quadruple Honda Owner
            Black cars are easy!

Comment

hey Aurora40,

The same thing happened to mine. When I looked closer at it it looked as if there was some kind of glue in the female side of pegs. I went out and got some epoxy and glued it back together. It has been fine ever since I did this.

Andrew M. Parshall

Comment

Is versa angle wheel face brush safe for side wall of the tire ?

Hi, everyone !.

I will buy wheel face brush for cleaning of the wheel and side wall of the tire.

Is wheel face brush safe for side wall of the tire ?

Using another brush for tire is some troublesome, so i want to buy one accessory for cleaning for wheel and tire.

Is it possible ?

Best regards.

Comment

I use mine to clean the tire sidewall. I haven't really had any problems that way. The tire stuff rinses out easily from the brush if I am using A2Z, but doesn't rinse out very well the time I tried #36.

But as a disclaimer, I only use this brush on the two "beater" cars. I use #36 and a chenille sponge on the wheels on the Aurora and Corvette, and use a nylon brush to clean the sidewalls on those cars with some APC+.
                  1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                  2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                  1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');