• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Interior Deailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Interior Deailer

This is exactly what I have been looking for. All the "protectants" leave too shiny a finish.

I must compliment Mequiars for bringing out products that are more natural, like this one and Endurance.

I agree 100%. This is exactly what I have been looking for and I'm glad to see something has finally came out. The last thing I want is a shiny, greasy interior. The new Quik Interior Detailer gives the benefit of protection without that nasty armor all look to the dash. All of the surfaces seem to be rejuvenated and natural instead of artificial and shiny. I love it.
    Jason
    2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

Definitely a great product.goes on easy and looks good not greasy.
      2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
      Show Car Detail

Comment

What do you mean by "protection"? I have not read anywhere that there is UV inhibitors? Or is there? Does this interior detailer have any conditioners for leather/vinyl?
        I have used it as well with good results...just thought it was a cleaner with no protection. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace22
          What do you mean by "protection"? I have not read anywhere that there is UV inhibitors? Or is there? Does this interior detailer have any conditioners for leather/vinyl?
          I have used it as well with good results...just thought it was a cleaner with no protection. Thanks for your input.
          This product is for light cleaning, but yes it does contain a light amount of UV protection to help protect interior surfaces as you use it.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');