• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to apply/remove NXT Tech Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to apply/remove NXT Tech Wax

I just bought myself a Makita polisher, and was wondering whether I should use it to take off NXT Tech Wax or whether to remove the wax by hand and use the machine only for polishing?

Thanks.

Re: Best way to apply/remove NXT Tech Wax

Originally posted by dino007
    I just bought myself a Makita polisher, and was wondering whether I should use it to take off NXT Tech Wax or whether to remove the wax by hand and use the machine only for polishing?

Thanks.
    Hi dino007,

Seeing how this is your first post, Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

If by Makita polisher, you mean a rotary buffer, then the answer is No, people don't typically use the rotary buffer to remove wax and generally speaking, only production oriented detail shops, use the rotary buffer to apply wax.

NXT Tech Wax correctly applied, this mean applied using a thin coat to a finish in excellent condition or pre-cleaned and pre-polished, will wipe off very easily by hand using a premium microfiber polishing cloth or a 100% cotton towel.

It's great to welcome some to our forum who's posting all the way from South Africa!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');