• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

supreme mf's are good as the "others"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supreme mf's are good as the "others"?

i wanted to know what everyone's opinion on the new supreme mf as compared to pakshak, sonus, etc.. do you think that the supreme mf's are "as good" as the high quality mf's of other such vendors, like the ones mentioned? it seems alot of people (people at autopia) tend to think the plusher the better, but it is that always the case (the way it's used is a factor as well)? just personal preference & opinion? i figure using any megs products will yield just as good results as any other.... your opinion please!

I have only tried one so that is what I have to compare to but.... Check out my review: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...&threadid=5686

In short, YES they are better than the ones I have from one of the other guys you have listed. I am not going to bash the other towels I have because they are good quality and work well but I feel the Megs towels have the edge.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Well, I don't know if I completely agree with gb387 on this one. Yes, the new Meguiar's MF towels are very good... and are extremely well priced. However, I do have some other towels that I feel are just a bit better... and yes, they are also more expensive.

Having said that, does one need a "better" towel than the new Meguiar's MF towels? I doubt it!
      Boss_429

Comment

anyone else want to chime in?

Comment

I haven't tried the others towels but the new MF towel from Megs is reasonably priced and gets 'er done!!
          Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

If they are well constructed, do not lint or scratch, last through multiple washings and are priced competitively, they sound like a home run to me.
            my product collection-- New !
            My Detailing Credo
            Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

no lint whatsoever, no scratching from what I can see, of course I haven't been getting behind the rubbing either. I have used the el cheapo kind but on my wifes van and they just didn't feel right, almost like they were getting stuck on my fingers ridges.
              Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

*bump* for some more opinions...

Comment

i just got my order of some top notch mf's from a reputable/boutique source and compared them to the supreme mf's. hands down the supreme mf's are bigger and plusher. there is no need for me to switch now, as i've done my comparisons!

Comment

The Meg's MF's are excellent, I love the size and they are as soft as any other MF I have bought elsewhere.
                    "Washing for the People"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');