• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nxt Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nxt Wax

Just bought the wax for my black BMW. Was curious if it could be used on q John Deere Tractor??? LT 160. Is it safe?

Sure why not... Have to keep the mower looking good as well.

Maybe do a test area on the plastic hood if you are worried (it is plastic isn't it?) but here is a post where Superior Shine used #20 on plastic and it looked great! http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...hlight=Plastic

The steel parts should look good as well just do a good wash.

By the way
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey thanks. Love the JD picture. Actually love the deere better than my BMW. How long does this wax last. Do you need to wax everytime you wash?

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ
        Hey thanks. Love the JD picture. Actually love the Deere better than my BMW. How long does this wax last. Do you need to wax every time you wash?
        How often you have to replace the wax on your car's paint depends on how the finish is treated. A person that runs their car through a tunnel car wash with brushes will have to wax their car more often than a person that hand washes their car with a soft quality wash mitt and a non-detergent car wash formulated specifically for washing cars.

As far as appearance goes, if you always want your car to look like it was just waxed, then you should wax often. Remember, wax is a sacrificial barrier coating intended to wear off as it takes the brunt of attack in whatever form the attack may come in.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You can spend some serious cash on a mower and why not take care of it as well as you car. Better yet you will have the best looking mower on the block. Thats always been my thought.

A little OT but for the JD fan;

John Deere Ultimate Shop Organizer
          Item: JDUSO1

The John Deere Ultimate Shop Organizer is a revolutionary heavy duty swing arm tool organizer made out of structural steel, designed to allow user to store and access a large amount of tools in a limited amount of space. 9 of unique locking peg hooks included.

Price: $99.95
          Maybe we can hand our new Meguiars accessories from it... I think its strong enough!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');