• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Speed Detailer

Packaging & Labeling:

Easily indentifiable as part of the NXT family. Comes in a nice spray bottle and is labelled well.

Usage Tips/Directions:

The directions on the back label were very good and simple to understand. All precautions are clearly marked.

Performance:

The product worked very well and as advertised. The spray nozzle and trigger allows the user to emit a near perfect mist of product that is easy to control.

I used this product along with the new Quick Detailer Pad and found a winning combo.

I found that little product is required to obtain that just waxed shine. It has a nice sense of lubricity to it. It spreads evenly and it wipes off very easily and leaves no streaks. It offers added clarity to the LSP (NXT) on my paint. My car was clean, so I will try it again when my car is lightly dusted and see if it suspends the dust up and away from the paint, although I'm very sure it will.

It has a nice scent that I can still smell today in the open air and it's a nice feeling to have the best smelling car on the road. People are following me now...

Value:

The New NXT Speed Detailer provides very good value and will meet your needs as a QD based product.

It took very little product to freshen up the car and I believe it further enhanced the shine, depth and reflectivity.

The price is very competitive amongst other like products and I believe that it is a must have for those in between wash days.

Last edited by f1guy68; May 5, 2005, 01:33 PM.
    My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');