• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Trim Detailer Interior & Tire pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Trim Detailer Interior & Tire pics

I think I posted about this last year sometime, but I couldn't find it.

I've been using the Trim Detailer on my interior plastic and vinyl, and man is this stuff working well. Granted it's a bit glossier than I would like, but the durability is amazing.

I apply it by spreading a bead on a kitchen sponge, then wiping it over the trim, cutting the interior into 4 areas. Once I get each area covered, I go back with a clean 'scrap' towel and buff off the excess. The results are a non-greasy, slick surface that is amazingly deep and rich in color. Dust doesn't seem to collect as much as with other dressings, and cleaning is accomplished by a light wipe with a slightly damp cloth.

I'll get some pics this afternoon after I get done with the car's weekly cleaning.

The interior isn't nearly as glossy as the pic shows, but it is very deep and rich

I applied it to the tires using a cotton diaper

Last edited by Don; May 1, 2005, 07:15 PM.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');